To rule the hearts and minds of Indians, Xiaomi soon going to launch world’s best mid-range smartphone with fastest OS, and Processor, bigger display, camera and battery including heart rate monitor and fingerprint sensor which will be available by Dec. through online retailer Filpkart priced at Rs 20000 (1999 YUAN). It will take on Apple and Samsung. (iBtimes)
According to rumours upcoming, Xiaomi Mi5 will support 4G LTE, Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+CDMA), 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS offers you a 5.5”-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) will run on most advance Android Lollipop OS dubbed MIUI version 6 powered by a Eight-core processor, 64-bit computing ability with 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card. Mi5 will sport a huge 20-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash with Sony CMOS Sensor and 8-MP front facing camera expected to be packed with a powerful 3500mAh Li-ion battery with battery stamina Mode including innovative features like heart rate monitor and fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Mi5 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G LTE
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+CDMA)
- Display 5.5”-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8274AB)
- RAM 3GB LPDDR3
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera 20-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Front Camera 8-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3500 mAh Li-ion
- Colours Metallic Grey
- Release date Dec. 2014
- Price Rs 20000 (1999 YUAN).
- For Full Specifications, Please Visit The Link…
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi5 is coming to rule the world market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.