Xiaomi has wonderfully crafted your dream smartphone in mid-range price which is capable to kill the biggies like Apple, HTC , Samsung and Sony. I am talking about the all new Xiaomi Mi5 which expected to launch on 15th Jan. 2015 at an Event in Beijing featuring 20.7-MP camera, a 5.7”-inch full-HD display, 64-Bit Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, Android 5.0 Lollipop , 3500mAh battery, Heart rate monitor, Fingerprint sensor expected priced at Rs 20000 (1999 YUAN).
Xiaomi Mi5 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display 5.7”-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8274AB)
- RAM 3GB LPDDR3
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera 20.7-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Front Camera 8-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3500 mAh Li-ion
- Colours Metallic Grey
- Release date 15th Jan. 2015
- Price Rs 20000 (1999 YUAN).
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi5 is coming to rule the smartphone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.