The best mid-range smartphone, Xiaomi Mi4 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, Android 4.4 kitkat, 5-inch full-HD Display, 13-MP Rear camera and 3080mAh battery coming to India this Jan. 28th priced Approx. Rs 15,000 for 16GB and Approx Rs 20,000 For 64GB will be available for Flash sale from 4th Feb. through Flipkart in Black and White colour option. Xiaomi Mi4 first launched on 22nd July 2014 in China priced at CNY 1999 for 16GB (Approx. Rs. 19,400) and 64GB model is priced at CNY 2499 (Approx. Rs. 24,200). It will lock horn with HTC desire 820 and Desire 826.The all new Xiaomi Mi4 supports Single SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA), Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz/5Ghz) comes with a bigger 5-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi, JDI OGS full lamination display offers clear crystal view and stunning color consistency from every angle.
Xiaomi Mi4 runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) dubbed MIUI version 6 makes your multi-tasking a fun and powerful a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8274AB) processor, 3GB RAM reducing power usage and heat runs your Games, webpages, and apps smoothly and looks stunning. Xiaomi Mi4 also packed with 16GB/64GB internal memory and 64GB external memory to store your favourite music, Apps, games and movies.
Xiaomi Mi4 also sporting dual-powerful camera for shooting which includes a 13-MP Primary camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash, f1.8, real-time HDR, 4K video recording(Sony IMX214) perfect for low-light photography and 8-MP front facing camera with with f1.8, 80-degree wide angle (Sony IMX219) allows you taking superior selfies.
Xiaomi Mi4 never let you down because it’s packed with a powerful 3080mAh Li-ion battery measures 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9MM and weight 156gm offers connectivity through 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS. It also offers you Mi 4′s water-resistant cover and Immersion vibration technology.
Xiaomi Mi4 KEY FEATURES:-
- first Android smartphone to offer Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Single SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Android 4.4 kitkat OS with Mi Cloud
- Bigger 5-inch full-HD JDI OGS full lamination display
- 13-MP Rear with Sony CMOS Sensor
- Powerful 3080 mAh battery
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Mi 4′s water-resistant cover and soft microfiber lining
- Immersion vibration technology
Xiaomi Mi4 FULL SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100MHz
- Data Technology: GPRS/EDGE/DC-HSPA+(42Mbps)
- SIM Type Single SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display 5-inch full-HD LCD JDI OGS full lamination display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) dubbed MIUI version 6
- Processor 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8274AB) and GPU: Adreno 330 GPU
- RAM 3GB LPDDR3
- Memory 16GB/64GB Variant expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with F1.8, real-time HDR, 4K video recording (Sony IMX214)
- Secondary Camera 8-MP front camera with f1.8, 80-degree wide angle (Sony IMX219)
- Video Capture: Rear and Front support 1080p@30fps
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- GPS: GPS + GLONASS, AGPS
- Bluetooth 4.0: HID
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band ,WIFI 2.4 / 5 GHz , WiFi Display, WiFi Direct
- FM: Yes
- Battery 3080mAh Li-ion
- Stand by time 2 to 3 days
- Dimension 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9MM
- Weight 156gm
- Colours Black and White
- Release date in China 22th July 2014
- Release date in India 28th Jan. 2015
- Availablity in India 4th Feb. 2015
- Price in Approx. Rs 15,000 for 16GB and Approx Rs 20,000 For 64GB
At last few honest word, that the all new Xiaomi Mi4 is the bets mid-range smartphone coming to change your life with style, speed and performance. Please be open to write a review.