The best mid-range smartphone, the all new Xiaomi Mi4 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, Android 4.4 kitkat, 5-inch full-HD Display, 13-MP Rear camera and 3080mAh battery launched on 22nd July 2014 in China priced at CNY 1999 for 16GB (Approx. Rs. 19,400) and 64GB model is priced at CNY 2499 (Approx. Rs. 24,200). According to report Mi4 is going to hit Indian market in Q1 on 25th Jan. 2015 priced under Rs 20,000.
The all new Xiaomi Mi4 supports Single SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA), Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz/5Ghz) comes with a bigger 5-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi, JDI OGS full lamination display offers clear crystal view and stunning color consistency from every angle.
Xiaomi Mi4 runs on tweaked version of the Android 4.4 kitkat dubbed MIUI version 6 makes your multi-tasking a fun and powerful a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8274AB) processor reducing power usage and heat runs your Games, webpages, and apps smoothly and looks stunning. Xiaomi Mi4 also packed with 3GB RAM,16GB/64GB internal memory and 64GB external memory to store your favourite music, Apps, games and movies.
Xiaomi Mi4 also sporting dual-powerful camera for shooting which includes a 13-MP Primary camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash with Sony CMOS sensors and 8-MP front facing camera for video calling and selfi. packed with a powerful 3080mAh Li-ion battery measures 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9MM and weight 156gm offers connectivity through 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS. It also offers you Mi 4′s water-resistant cover and Immersion vibration technology.
Xiaomi Mi4 KEY FEATURES:-
- first Android smartphone to offer Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Single SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Android 4.4 kitkat OS with Mi Cloud
- Bigger 5-inch full-HD JDI OGS full lamination display
- 13-MP Rear with Sony CMOS Sensor
- Powerful 3080 mAh battery
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Mi 4′s water-resistant cover and soft microfiber lining
- Immersion vibration technology
Xiaomi Mi4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Single SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display 5-inch full-HD LCD JDI OGS full lamination display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Tweaked version of the Android 4.4 kitkat dubbed MIUI version 6
- Processor 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8274AB)
- RAM 3GB LPDDR3
- Memory 16GB/64GB Variant expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP front camera for Video calling and selfi
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3080mAh Li-ion
- Stand by time 2 to 3 days
- Dimension 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9MM
- Weight 156gm
- Xiaomi Mi4 Colours Metallic Grey
- Xiaomi Mi4 Release date in China 22th July 2014
- Xiaomi Mi4 Release date in India Q1 2015
- Xiaomi Mi4 Price Under Rs 20,000
At last few honest word, that the all new Xiaomi Mi4 is the bets mid-range smartphone coming to kill high-end smartphones. Please be open to write a review.