Great news for Apple and Xiaomi lovers, Chines Apple Xiaomi planning to launch it’s next generation smartphone, Xiaomi Mi Note Plus based on Xiaomi Mi Note Pro. According to Antutu listing, Xiaomi Mi Note Plus is identical to Xiaomi Mi Note Pro but I think Xiaomi Mi Note Plus will feature upcoming Qualcomm Snapdragon 815/820 Processor in place of octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor. If rumors come true Xiaomi Mi Note Plus will launch by Feb or March and will be available by Q2 priced around $600(Approx. Rs 35,000). It will lock horn Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
According to Leaked on Antutu, Xiaomi Mi Note Plus will support Single SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, LTE Cat. 9 networks with download speeds up to 450Mbps come with a bigger 5.7-inch QHD 2D glass Sharp JDI display with (1440×2560 pixels) resolution offering a pixel density of 515ppi and gorilla glass 3 protection offers you crystal clear wide-angle view from every angle even in bright sun-light perfect for watching movies, playing games and Reading e-books.
Xiaomi Mi Note Plus will sport a 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag), with the OIS and dual tone dual LED flash perfect for low light shooting and 4-MP rear camera with large 2-micron pixels for video calling and selfies.
Xiaomi Mi Note Plus Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Single 4G SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.7-inch QHD 2D glass Sharp JDI display with (1440×2560 pixels) resolution offering a pixel density of 515ppi and gorilla glass 3 protection
- MIUI 6 base on Android 5.0 OS
- Octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor/Qualcomm Snapdragon 815 processor/Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 430 GPU.
- RAM 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag), with the OIS and dual tone dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera 4-MP for selfies and video calling
- Battery 3000mAh with Quick Charge 2.0 technology
- Release date Feb. 2015
- Availability March 2015
- Colours Multi-Color-Option
- Rival Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Price at $600 (approx. Rs. 35,000)
At last few honest word from heart, Xiaomi Mi Note Plus is coming to create history in sales. What you think? Please be open to give your view.