Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 listed on Geekbench featuring Dual 16-mp rear camera Snapdragon 835, 6 GB RAM expected to launch this Oct. priced approx. CNY 1,999 (approx. Rs 20,000) for 4GB RAM+64GB, CNY 2499(approx. Rs 25,000) for 6GB+128GB. Xiaomi has recently launched Mi Max 2 in China featuring 5300mAh battery, Snapdragon 626 SoC priced at CNY 1799 for 64GB, CNY 1999 for 128GB variant. Xaiomi soon going to launch Redmi pro 2, Redmi 5 and Redmi 5A.
According to Geekbench listing, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 supports Dual-SIM (Nano SIM), 4G VoLTE, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB type C, and Bluetooth will bear a 6.4 -inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1920×1020 pixels) with Gorilla Glass.
It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC with 6GB RAM RAM respectively. It runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) out of the box. It’s packed with 64GB/128GB Internal memory with 128GB expandable memory.
Mi MIX 2 will spot Dual 16MP rear camera, laser autofocus, OIS, and PDAF, auto Focus Rear camera with Sony IMX378 sensor featured with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR. On the front it will offer you a 13-MP camera for video calling and selfies. It’s powered by a 5000 mAh Li-Po battery with Fast charging technology.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Specifications:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, BDS, NFC
- Latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Bigger 6.44 inch Full HD IPS Display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 4GB/6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- Dual 16-MP Rear Camera with Sony IMX378 sensor
- 8-MP front Camera for selfies
- 5000 mAh battery with Fast Charging feature
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Release date Oct. 2017
- Price in China CNY 1,999 for 4GB RAM+64GB, CNY 2499 for 6GB+128GB
- Price in India approx. Rs. 19,999 (CNY 1,699) for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, approx Rs 24,999 for 6GB+128GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest words, Xiaomi Mi MIx 2 is the best gadget for multitasking. What you think? Please be open to give your view.