Xiaomi Meri aka Mi5C Listed On Geekbench, AnTuTu benchmark site with Octa-core Soc, 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM which expected to launch in Q4 will be priced approx. Rs 20,000. It will stiff competition to the high-end smartphones like Apple iPhone 6S and HTC M10. Xiaomi recently launched two mid-range smartphone with Snapdragon 820 as Xiaomi Mi5S and Xiaomi Mi5S Plus in China soon going to launch in India.
According to Geekbench, AnTuTu listing, Xiaomi Meri will support Dual-SIM (Micro SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, Finger Print scanner and GPS. It will offers you a 5.5”-inch full-HD IPS Sharp JDI display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) with OGS Corning Concore, 530 ppi and new Edge Touch Technology delivers stunning color consistency.
Know More About:-Xiaomi Mi4C Price in India, Release date, Specifications, Features
It will run on most advance Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS dubbed MIUI version 7 powered by a 64-Bit 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU and 3GB RAM gives immersive game environments and reducing power usage and heat allows you to enjoy millions of apps through Google play store. While 64GB Internal Memory (no confirmation about MicroSD Card slot).
Meri will sport a huge 16-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash with Sony CMOS Sensor, with f/2.0 aperture and 5 element lens, two-tone flash, with a cold white LED and a warm yellow LED perfect for low light photography and 8-MP front facing camera with with f/1.8 aperture and 80 degrees wide angle lens perfect for clicking selfies and video calling. Xiaomi Mi5C will be powered by a powerful 3500mAh Li-ion battery with Quick charge features.
Xiaomi Meri FEATURES:-
- 4G LTE, NFC, Dual-SIM with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Bigger 5.5”inch full-HD display
- Camera 16-MP Rear+ 5-MP front
- Powerful 3500 mAh battery with Battery stamina Mode
- USB Type C
- new Edge Touch Technology
- Finger print scanner
Xiaomi Meri SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM, HSPA, LTE
- SIM Type Dual-SIM (Micro SIM)
- Display 5.5”-inch full-HD IPS Sharp JDI display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) with OGS Corning Concore
- OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Processor 64-Bit 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory no confirmation about MicroSD Card slot.
- Rear Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Camera features HDR features, with enhanced alignment, ghost removal, gamma and contrast tuning, colour correction, low-light de-boosting, and halo suppression
- Front Camera 5-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3500 mAh Li-ion
- Battery life up to 2 days
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours Silver and Gold
- Release date in India Q4 2016
- Availability By Q4 2016
- Price in China CNY 19,99(3GB RAM+32GB ROM), CNY 24,99 FOR (4GB RAM+64GB ROM)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 19,999(3GB RAM+32GB ROM), Approx. 24,999 for (4GB RAM+64GB ROM)
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Meri coming to win the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.