To please the mid-range buyers, Samsung has launched it’s water-proof(IP67) 4G LTE smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 which available by April priced around $282 /275 euros in Gray colour option. If you are an India Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 will expected to cost you Approx. Rs 15,000.
The all new Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 is a dustproof, shockproof and waterproof smartphone( IP67) which allows to sustain under up to 1 meters up to 30 minutes and capable to survive falling from 1.2 meters. It supports Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, 3G (HSPA+), NFC , KNOX Wi-Fi, Micro-USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, and A-GPS/ GLONASS offers you a 4.5-inch WVGA display with resolution (480×800 pixels) deliver crystal clearer images with deep contrast with wide-angle viewing in any condition even under bright sunlight.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS(upgraded to Android 5.0 Lollipop) powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1.5GB RAM perfect for multi-tasking offers faster browsing, superior gaming environment and allows you enjoy millions of apps from Google play store while 8GB internal memory 64GB external memory offers plenty of space to store your data.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 sporting a 5-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash, and a 2-MP front-facing camera with Wide Selfie, Palm Selfie, Animated GIF, Beauty Face Features, and Rear-cam Selfie allows you to take perfect selfies in high-resolution. It’s packed with a 2200 mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode measures 132.9 x 70.1 x 10 mm (5.23 x 2.76 x 0.39 in) and weight 154gm.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE, NFC
- 4.5”-Inch WVGA Display
- dustproof, shockproof and waterproof (IP67) Technology
- MIL-STD-810G certified – salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant
- Android kitkat(upgraded to Android 5.0 Lollipop.)
- Fastest 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Huge 64GB expandable memory
- Camera 5-mp Rear + 2-MP Front
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 2200 mAh battery with Ultra power saving mode
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA, LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
(Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20)
- Speed 4G:HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Processor 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Display 4.5-inch WVGA display with resolution (480×800 pixels)
- OS Android 4.4 KitKat upgraded to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- RAM 1.5GB
- MEMORY 8GB Internal memory + micro SD slot (up to 64GB)
- Rear Camera: 5MP AutoFocus with LED Flash
- Front Camera : 2-MP with Wide Selfie, Rear-cam Selfie, Beauty Face Features
- Connectivity Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth: 4.0(BLE), ANT+
- A-GPS/ GLONASS
- Sensor Accelerometer, Proximity, Geo-magnetic, RGB ambient light, Hall Sensor
- Video H.263, H.264(AVC), MPEG4, VP8, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7, WMV8
- Playback : FHD(1920*1080) @ 30fps
- Audio Codec: MP3, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA, AMR-NB/WB, FLAC, Vorbis(OGG), WAV
- Additional Features Ultra Power Saving Mode, Changeable Theme (Natural, Classic, Casual, Romantic), Private Mode, Multiscreen, Quick Connect
- Google Mobile Service Chrome, Drive, Photos, Gmail, Google, Google+, Google Settings, Hangouts, Maps, Play Books, Play Games, Play Newsstand, Play Movie & TV, Play Music, Play Store, Voice Search, YouTube
- Battery 2200 mAh with Ultra power saving mode
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Dimension 132.9 x 70.1 x 10 mm (5.23 x 2.76 x 0.39 in)
- Weight 154gm
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Colours Gray
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 release date April 2015
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Price in India Under Rs 15,000
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 coming to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.