Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, the best mid-range smartphone launched in India priced at Rs 32,490 slated go on sale from 26th Sept. in Black, Gold, and White colour option. It first launched in China in April at CNY 3499. It will take on Motorola Moto Z and Z Play.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro supports Finger print Scanner, Dual Nano SIM slots, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination .
It’s powered by a powerful Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 1.8GHz processor with 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 256GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
Galaxy A9 Pro sporting a 16-MP OIS rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies. It’s powered by a powerful 5000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support(Nano-SIM)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , NFC Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 6-inch full-HD Super AMOLED Display
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+256GB Micro SD card slot
- 16-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 8-MP for Selfies and video call
- 5000mAh battery
- Finger print ID
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 6-inch full-HD SUPER AMOLED display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor clocked at 1.8GHz
- RAM 4GB
- Memory 32GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear OIS camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 5000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date 16th Sept. 2016
- Availability 26th Sept. 2016
- Colours Black, Gold, and White
- Rival Moto X Play and HTC Desire 828
- Price in China CNY 3499
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Price in India Rs 32,490
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is the best mid-range smartphone. What you think? Be open to give your view.