Looking for the best mid-range smartphone for multitasking than great news for you OnePlus 2 coming to fulfil your need. If rumours come true OnePlus 2 featuring Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with 4GB RAM, 16-MP+5-MP Camera 3300mAh, finger Print Scanner will launch in Q3 in 32GB/64GB/128GB Variant expected priced Under Rs 25,000. It will take on Xiaomi Mi4, Samsung Galaxy S6. According to leaked specifications, OnePlus 2 supports Single Micro-SIM, finger Print Scanner comes with a bigger 5.5-inch(2560 x 1440 pixels) 2k display and Corning gorilla glass 4 will run on Cyanogen OS based on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS powered by a fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB /128GB ROM.
OnePlus 2 will sport a 16-MP Rear camera with 4K UHD video recording and 5-MP front camera for video calling and selifi powered by a powerful 33,00mAh battery measures 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm weight 166gm will offer connectivity through 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, and NFC.
OnePlus 2 Specifications:-
- Network GSM/HSPA/LTE
- Single SIM(Micro SIM)
- Display 5.5-”Inch, LTPS IPS 2K display (2560x1440pixel), Corning gorilla glass 4
- OS Cyanogen OS(based on Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- RAM 4GB +ROM 32GB/64GB/128GB Variant+ No MicroSD card slot
- Camera 16-MP Rear + 5-MP Front
- Wireless 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, and NFC
- finger Print Scanner
- Battery 3300mAh
- Colours Silk White/Sandstone Black
- Release date Q3 2015
- Price in India Under Rs 25,000
At last few honest word, OnePlus 2 is coming to rock and rule mid-range smartphone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.