Former Apple CEO John Sculley-backed Obi Mobiles re-branded as Obi Worldphone. Obi Worldphone has launched all new Obi Worldphone SF1 in India priced at Rs 11,999 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and Rs 13,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM. Obi Worldphone SF1 is already available in overseas market at $199(with 2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM ) and at $249 (with 3GB RAM+ 32GB ROM ) while Obi Worldphone SJ1.5 launched at $129 (approx. Rs. 8,500). Obi Worldphone SJ1.5 not yet launched in India which expected to launch in Indian market soon priced approx. Rs 7,999.
The all new Obi Worldphone SF1 supports Dual-SIM (Micro SIM+Nano SIM ), 4G LTE with FDD B3 1800MHz and TDD B40 2300MHz, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS offers you a 5”-inch full-HD IPS Sharp JDI display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and Pixel density 443ppi delivers stunning color consistency even in bright sun light from almost any angle perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Obi Worldphone SF1 runs on most advance Android Lollipop 5.0 OS with Obi Lifespeed UI powered by a 64-Bit 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 430 GPU and 2GB/3GB RAM gives immersive game environments and reducing power usage and heat allows you to enjoy millions of apps through Google play store. While 16GB/32GB Internal Memory expandable up to 64GB Via MicroSD Card slot offers you huge space store your favourite songs, movies, e-books and games.
Obi Worldphone SF1 sporting a huge 13-MP rear camera with LED flash with Sony Exmor IMX214 sensor, with f/2.0 aperture and 5 element lens perfect for low light photography and 5-MP front facing camera with LED Flash perfect for clicking selfies and video calling. Obi Worldphone SF1 is powered by a powerful 3000mAh Li-ion battery with Quick Charge 1.0, for fast charging measures 146x74x8mm and weigt 147gm including noise cancellation, Dolby Audio Surround 7.1.
Obi Worldphone SF1 MODELS:-
- Rs 11,999 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM
- Rs 13,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
Obi Worldphone SF1 FEATURES:-
- 4G LTE, NFC, Dual-SIM with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Android Lollipop 5.0 OS with Obi Lifespeed UI
- Bigger 5”inch full-HD display
- Camera 13-MP Rear+ 5-MP front
- Powerful 3000 mAh battery with Quick Charge
- Noise cancellation
- Dolby Audio Surround 7.1.
Obi Worldphone SF1 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- BAND 4G LTE and supports FDD B3 1800MHz and TDD B40 2300MHz
- SIM Type Dual-SIM (Micro SIM+Nano SIM )
- Display 5”-inch full-HD IPS Sharp JDI display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels)
- OS Android Lollipop 5.0 OS with Obi Lifespeed UI
- Processor 64-Bit 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- Memory 16GB/32GB Internal Memory + UP TO 64GB MicroSD Card slot.
- Rear Camera 13-MP rear camera with LED flash with Sony Exmor IMX214 sensor, with f/2.0 aperture and 5 element lens
- Camera features HDR features, with enhanced alignment, ghost removal, gamma and contrast tuning, colour correction, low-light de-boosting, and halo suppression
- Front Camera 5-MP with LED Flash
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3000 mAh Li-ion with Quick Charge 1.0, for fast charging
- Battery life N/A
- Dimension 146x74x8mm
- Weight 147gm
- Obi Worldphone SF1 Colours N/A
- Obi Worldphone SF1 Release date 27th Nov. 2015
- Obi Worldphone SF1 Availability 27th Nov. 2015
- Obi Worldphone SF1 in USA $199 and $249
- Obi Worldphone SF1 Price in India Rs 11,999 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and Rs 13,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
At last few honest word to say that the all new Obi Worldphone SF1 is going to please the Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view.