Nokia has launched two internet enabled budget phone, the all new Nokia 230 and Nokia 230 dual both smartphone will go on sale in Asia from Dec. 2015 priced at $55 (approx. Rs. 3,700) in glossy Black and White colour option while in other market it will go on sale by 2016. Nokia also going to launch it’s budget Android smartphone , Nokia C1 by Q1 2016 Priced under Rs 10,000.
The all new Nokia 230 and Nokia 230 Dual supports GPRS/ EDGE, Bluetooth v3.0, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro SIM card runs on Nokia Series 30+ OS comes with a 2.8-inch QVGA (240×320 pixels) LCD display with 32GB MicroSD card slot.
Nokia 230 and Nokia 230 Dual sporting a 2-MP rear and 2-MP front camera with LED flash packed with a 1200mAh battery promising talk time time up to 23 hours, up to 22 days standby time on Dual-SIM and up to 27 hours standby time on Single SIM measures 124.6×53.4×10.9mm and weight is 92 gram.
Nokia 230 and Nokia 230 Dual Specifications:-
- Single SIM/Dual-SIM(Micro SIM)
- Display 2.8-inch QVGA (240×320 pixels) LCD display
- OS Nokia Series 30+ OS
- Rear Camera 2-MP with LED Flash
- Front Camera 2-MP with LED Flash
- Battery 2000 mAH
- Talk Time up to 22 hours
- Standby time up to 22 days(Dual-SIM), up to 27 days(Single SIM)
- Colours glossy Black and White
- Release date 25th Nov. 2015
- Availability Dec. 2015
- Price $55 (approx. Rs. 3,700)
At last I would like to say that the all new Nokia 230 and Nokia 230 Dual coming to please the budget phone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.