To rule the hearts of smartphone lovers, Motorola has launched it’s most stylish, fastest, smartest smartphone, Moto X+1(Gen 2) which expected to go on sale Globally priced at $499.99 off contract around Rs. 30,200 in India in 25 attractive colour with five category Cool, Neutral, Warm, Wood and Leather. Motorola claims it can kill the bigges like Apple iPhone 6, Sony Xperia Z2, Samsung Galaxy S5 and HTC One (M8).
New Motorola Moto X+1(Gen 2) supports 4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) offers you a 5.2″ full HD OLED display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) for non-stop electrifying entertainment runs on latest Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS and a 2.5GHz, Quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB internal memory variant no external memory slot which promising excellent multi-tasking while to enhance your photography combines a huge 13-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and 4K Video recording and 2-MP Front facing camera powered by a 2900mAh battery promising Mixed usage up to 24 hours comes with a dimension at 140.8×72.4×9.97mm and weight is just 144gm including Motorola Assist, TouchLess Control, Motorola Connect, Motorola Migrate, Phone Tracking and innovative Accessories like Moto Hint, Turbo Charger and Motorola Power Pack Micro.
While Moto G2 launched through Flipkart priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 16GB and in overseas market at $179.99 which support Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB comes with a 5-inch display with 720 p resolution(pixel density is 329 ppi.) run on latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS f and powered by 1.2 Ghz , Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor for superior multi-tasking. It also comes with 8GB internal memory further expandable up to 64GB via microSD card while for shooting Moto G2 offers you a 8-MP rear camera with LED Flash and 2-mp front-facing camera and for batter battery life it’s powered 2070mAh battery promising up to 24hr battery life comes in a dimension at 141.5×70.7×10.99mm. weighting 149gm including Motorola Shells — the interchangeable backs.
Motorola Moto X+1(Gen 2) SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4 GLTE
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) with Dual-Standby
- 1.7GHz, Quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- 5.1″ full HD 720p OLED display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels)
- Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS
- Primary Camera 13-MP with Dual-LED Flash and 4k video recording
- Secondary Camera 2-MP
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal memory
- Sensor Gyroscope, eCompass, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Apps Motorola Connect, Motorola Migrate for Android Device and iCloud, Motorola Assist, Driving Mode
- 2900mAh battery with up to 24 hours battery life
- Dimension 140.8×72.4×9.97mm
- Weight 144 Grams
- Colours 25 colour and five category Cool, Neutral, Warm, Wood and Leather
- Rivals Apple iPhone 6, Sony Xperia Z2, Samsung Galaxy S5 and HTC One (M8)
- Release date in 4th Sept. 2014
- Accessories Moto Hint, Turbo Charger and Motorola Power Pack Micro
- Price $499.99 off contract (Approx. Rs. 30,200)
At last few honest word that Motorola Moto X+1(Gen 2) is the phone you ever dreamed to use. What you think? Please be open to give your view.