To rule the high-end smartphone, Motorola has launched world’s best high-end smartphone, Motorola Moto Turbo featuring bigger 5.2-inch qHD display, huge 21-MP Camera, powerful 39,00mAh battery on 9th March 2014 which is available online for pre-order priced Rs. 41,999 in Black colour option exclusively through Flipkart . Motorola Moto Turbo first launched in Latin America priced at BRL 2,199 (approx. Rs. 48,000) for 64GB as Motorola Droid Turbo. Motorola Moto Turbo will take on Xiaomi Mi Note, HTC One M9, and Samsung Galaxy S6.
The all new Motorola Moto Turbo supports 4G LTE, with TE Cat 4, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, and GSM/ EDGE/ HSPA+ comes with a 5.2-inch qHD OLED capacitive touchscreen display with resolution (1440×2560 pixels) and pixel density of 565ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protective offers stunning colour consistency and wide angle-view perfect for watching movies, playing games, web browsing and reading e-books.
Motorola Moto Turbo runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS(upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) powered by powerful quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor clocked at 2.7GHz with 3GB of RAM makes your multi-tasking breezy and creates immense gaming environment and reducing hit allows to run your apps smoothly while 64GB in-built memory offers enough space to store your favorite data.
Motorola Moto Turbo offers you huge 21-MegaPixel rear camera with dual-LED flash, autofocus and f/2.0 aperture perfect for shooting in low light condition and a 2-MegaPixel front camera for video calling and selfies. Motorola Moto Turbi powered by a powerful 3900mAh battery with Fast battery charging 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0) offers you battery life up to 48 hours for mixed uses and offers you 7 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes of charging measures 143.5×73.3×11.2mm and weight just 176gm.
Motorola Moto Turbo Specifications:-
- Network GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 5.2-inch qHD OLED capacitive touchscreen display with resolution (1440×2560 pixels) and pixel density of 565ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS(upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor clocked at 2.7GHz with Adreno 420 GPU
- RAM 3GB +ROM 64GB
- Primary Camera 21-MegaPixel rear camera with dual-LED flash, autofocus and f/2.0 aperture
- secondary Camera 2-MegaPixel
- Non-removable Li-Po 3900 mAh battery with Motorola’s Turbo Charger
- Dimensions 143.5×73.3×11.2mm, Weight 174gm
- Motorola Moto Turbo Colours Black
- Motorola Moto Turbo Release date 9th March 2015
- Motorola Moto Turbo Price in India Rs. 41,999
At last few honest word, the all new Motorola Moto Turbo is hidden tones of features to change your life. What you think? Please be open to give your view.