To became the first choice of India, Motorola soon going to launch it;s 3rd generation Moto G as Motorola Moto G (Gen 3). According to leaks, Motorola Moto G (Gen 3) featuring Android 5.0 Lollipop, 5.2”-inch Full HD display, 64-bit Snapdragon 610 processor, 8-MP+5-MP camera will launch This June priced Approx. Rs 12,000. It will take on Lenovo, Micromax,Microsoft and Xiaomi in Indian market.According to leaked specifications, upcoming Motorola Moto G (Gen 3) will support 4G LTE , Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS and FM Radio will offer you a bigger 5.2-inch Full HD (1,920 × 1,080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for amazing picture quality and video quality from every angle.
Motorola Moto G (Gen 3) Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 4G LTE
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM)
- Display 5 ”-inches Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-bit 1.7GHz Snapdragon 610 processor
- RAM 2GB + 16GB internal memory + expandable up to 64GB
- primary Camera 8-megapixel + secondary Camera 5-MP
- Battery lithium-ion, 3100 mAh
- Motorola Moto G (Gen 3) Release date by June 2015
- Motorola Moto G (Gen 3) Price in USA Approx. $199
- Motorola Moto G (Gen 3) price in India Approx Rs 12,000
At last Few Honest word, upcoming Motorola Moto G (Gen 3) is coming to please the Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.