Motorola Moto E 4G, the world’s cheapest 4G LTE smartphone Featuring 4.5”-inch qHD display, Android 5.0 Lollipop, Snapdragon 400 processor, Dual-5-MP Camera going to debut This March at WMC 2015 priced approx Rs 6,000. Online retailer Bestbuy has listed new Motorola Moto E 4G at $99.99 (approx. Rs. 6,200) in Black colour option. Motorola Moto E 4G will lock horn with Lenovo A6000(Rs 6,999) in budget phone market.
According to bestbuy listing, The all new Motorola Moto E 4G will support 4G LTE , Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS and FM Radio will offer you a bigger 4.5-inch qHD (540×960 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for amazing picture quality and video quality from every angle.
Motorola Moto E 4G will run on latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and powered by 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processor with 1GB of RAM and 8-GB internal memory and 64GB expandable memory for superior multi-tasking and gaming.
Motorola Moto E 4G will also sport a 5-MP Primary Camera with LED flash and 5-MP secondary camera expected to be packed with a 2900mAh battery with superior battery life.
Motorola Moto E 4G SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM)
- Display 4.5 inches qHD (540×960 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU
- RAM 1GB + 8GB ROM + 64GB MicroSD Card slot
- Camera 5-MP Rear+ 5-MP front
- Battery lithium-ion, 2900 mAh
- 4GLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimension 5.12 x 2.64 x 0.47 inches
- Weight 5.04 ounces
- Motorola Moto E 4G Release date March 2015
- Motorola Moto E 4G Price $99.99 (approx. Rs. 6,200)
At last Few Honest word, upcoming Motorola Moto E 4G is coming to rule the budget phone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.