Motorola, Lenovo-owned company confirmed to launch, Moto G5 on 26th Feb. 2017 will be priced Approx. 1099 Yuan for (2GB RAM+32GB ROM) in China (Approx. Rs 10,999 in India) in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colour option. Motorola Moto G5 Plus will be launched at Approx. Rs 15,999(approx. CNY 1599) with 4GB RAM+64GB ROM.
Motorola Moto G5 will be Metal-clad smartphone will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Read More About:- Moto G5 Plus Price, Review, Specifications
Motorola Moto G5 will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 430 SoC with 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Moto G5 will sport a powerful Dual 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 2800mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
Moto G5 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB Type C
- Finger print scanner
- 5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination
- Fastest Octa-core+2GB RAM
- Latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Dual 13-MP rear camera + 5-MP FRONT
- 2800mAh Non-removal battery with Quick charge
Moto G5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 430 SoC
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 32GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- 2800mAh Non-removal battery
- Release date 26th Feb. 2017
- Colours Lunar Gray and Fine Gold.
- Rival Lenovo K6 Note, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Price in USA Approx. $155 to $200
- price in China Approx. 1099 Yuan for 2GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Price in India Approx. Rs 10,999 for 2GB RAM+32GB ROM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Specifications,
At last few honest word, Moto G5 is coming to please the Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.