Great news for budget phone lovers, Indian smartphone giant Micromax planning to launch your dream gadget with killer features and affordable price. I am talking about Micomax Yu Yureka 2, the successor of Micromax best selling smartphone, Yu Yureka which launched Indian market last year priced at Rs 8,999. According to rumors flooded in the gadget market, Micomax Yu Yureka 2 will launch before Diwali by Nov. 2015 priced Approx. Rs 9,999. It will take on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999), Asus ZenFone 2 and Lenovo p70(Rs 11,999) in Indian market.If rumors come ture, upcoming Micromax Yu Yureka 2 will support Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm runs on latest Cyanogen OS, Cyanogen OS 11 based Android 5.50 Lollipop will run on powerful 64 Bit, Qualcomm Snapdragon 618/620, 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory.
Micromax Yu Yureka 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5.5-inch qHD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Cyanogen OS, Cyanogen OS 11 based on Android 5.50 Lollipop
- Processor 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 618/620 SoC
- RAM 3GB +ROM 16GB + 64GB MicroSD card slot
- CAMERA 16-MP rear + 5-MP Front
- BATTERY 3000mAh battery
- Micromax Yu Yureka AO5510 Release date by Nov. 2015
- Micromax Yu Yureka 2 Colour multiple colours
- Micromax Yu Yureka 2 Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999), Asus ZenFone 2 and Lenovo p70(Rs 11,999).
- Micromax Yu Yureka 2 Price in India Approx. Rs 9,999
At last few honest word to say that upcoming Micromax Yu Yureka 2 is coming to rock and rule the smartphone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.