Micromax India has rocked the Indian market after launching it’s first “yu” brand bugdet 4G smartphone, Micromax Yu Yureka in Indian market on 18th Dec. 2014 priced at Rs 8,999. Now launched it’s successor codenamed Project Caesar, the all new Micromax Yu Yuphoria. Micromax Yu Yuphoria launched on 12th May priced Rs 6,999 will be avaialble from 28th May through Amazon, the pre registration is on from 12th May, 5PM . Micomax Yu Yuphoria will counter Lenovo P70 and Asus ZenFone 2.
The all new Micromax Yu Yuphoria supports Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm runs on latest Cyanogen OS, Cyanogen OS 12 based Android 5.50 Lollipop and powered by a powerful 64 Bit, Quad-Core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and 32GB Expandable memory.
- Dual-SIM with 4GLTE
- 5-Inch HD display
- 64 Bit, Quad-Core processor
- Cyanogen OS 12
- Camera 8-MP+5-MP
- powerful 2500mAh battery
Micromax Yu Yuphoria SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5-inch HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS Cyanogen OS, Cyanogen OS 12 based on Android 5.50 Lollipop
- Processor 64 Bit, 1.2 GHz, Quad-Core processor
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory
- REAR CAMERA 8-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor
- FRONT CAMERA 5-MP FF for selfies, 1080p
- BATTERY 2230mAh battery
- Micromax Yu Yuphoria Release date 12th May 2015
- Micromax Yu Yuphoria Availability 28th May 2015
- Mircomax Yu Yuphoria Colour multiple colours
- Micromax Yu Yuphoria Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999), Asus ZenFone 2 and Lenovo p70(Rs 15,999).
- Micromax Yu Yuphoria Price in India Rs 6,999
At last few honest word to say that Micromax Yu Yuphoria is coming to create history in smartphone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.