Chines smartphone giant Lenovo has unveiled latest Octa-core mid-range smartphone, the all new Lenovo Z90-7 featuring 64-bit Octa-core processor with 3GB RAM, 16-MP + 8-MP Camera which very much similar to Lenovo Vibe Shot which launched at WMC 2015. Lenovo Z90-7 will be available soon in China priced approx. 2163 Yuan( $249 /approx. Rs. 15,000) in Crimson, Pearl White, Graphite Grey colour option. The all new Lenovo Vibe Shot and Lenovo Z90-7 are identical to each other both difference is their screen resolution, weight and dimension. The all new Lenovo Z90-7 supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5-inch HD IPS display with resolution 720p and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with wide-angle HD viewing perfect for watching movies, reading e-books and playing games.
Lenovo Z90-7 is powered by a fastest 64-bit Octa-core 1.7GHz. Snapdragon 615 processor with 3 GB RAM and runs on most advance latest Android 5.0 Lollipop offers you blazing multi-tasking creates superior gaming environment and allows to run your apps smoothly while 32GB Internal memory and 128GB expandable memory offers you huge space to store your favorite songs, games and apps.
Lenovo Z90-7 combines a 16-MP infrared autofocus rear camera with triple LED dual tone flash, six-piece modular lens and full-frame 16:9 low-light sensor perfect for low light shooting while 8-MP front camera with 1080p best for clicking selfies and making video call.
Lenovo Z90-7 never let you down because of it’s powerful 2900mAh battery with Quick Charge measures 142.0×70.0×7.8mm and weight 148gm offers you new Dolby Atmos audio technology is perfect for listening music.
Lenovo Z90-7 Colours:-
- Pearl White
- Graphite Grey
Lenovo Z90-7 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL)
- Bigger 5 inch Full HD Display
- Fastest 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Most Advance Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 16-MP Rear Camera with triple LED dual tone flash, Six-piece modular lens, Full-frame 16:9 low-light sensor
- 8-MP front Camera for slfies
- Dolby Atmos audio technology
- 2900mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
Lenovo Vibe Shot SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5-inch HD (720p) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit Octa-core processor clocked at 1.7GHz
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 32GB expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MP with triple LED dual tone flash, six-piece modular lens and Full-frame 16:9 low-light sensor
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfies
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2900 mAh with Quick Charging
- Standby Time: N/A
- Talk Time: N/A
- Dimension 142.0×70.0×7.8mm
- Weight 148gm
- Colours Crimson, Pearl White, Graphite Grey
- Lenovo Z90-7 Rival HTC desire 826 and Xiomi Mi4
- Lenovo Z90-7 Release date N/A
- Lenovo Z90-7 Price $249 (approx, Rs. 15,000)
- Lenovo Z90-7 Price in China Approx. 2163 Yuan
- Lenovo Z90-7 Price in India Approx. Rs 15,000
At last few honest word, Lenovo Z90-7 is coming to rule the mid-range smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your view.