After launching budget smartphone, Lenovo A7000 and Mid-range smartphone, Lenovo Vibe Shot, Chines PC giant Lenovo going to launch it’s best high-end smartphone, Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro featuring 16-MP OIS camera, Snapdragon 810 with 4GB RAM on 23rd March 2015 in Black, White, Gold colour variant. Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro lookalike Lenovo Vibe Shot but biggest competitor of Samsung Galaxy S6, Glaxy S6 Edge. HTC One M9 and Apple iPhone 6 Plus.According to leaked specifications, Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro will support Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5.5-inch qHD IPS display with resolution (2560×1440), ~534 ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 with wide-angle HD viewing perfect for watching movies, reading e-books and playing games.
Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro is powered by a fastest 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor with 4GB RAM and runs on most advance latest Android 5.0 Lollipop offers you blazing multi-tasking creates superior gaming environment and allows to run your apps smoothly while 64GB Internal memory and 128GB expandable memory offers you huge space to store your favorite songs, games and apps.
Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro will offer you a dedicated camera button sportinga huge 16-MP OIS(Optical Image stabilization) camera with Lazer Autofocus technology, and with tri-colour LED flash, six-piece modular lens and full-frame 16:9 low-light sensor perfect for low light shooting while 8-MP front camera with 1080p best for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a powerful non-removable 3400mAh battery with Quick Charge offers you new Dolby Atmos audio technology is perfect for listening music.
Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Bigger 5.5 inch qHD 2K display
- Fastest 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Most Advance Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 16-MP OIS(Optical Image stabilization) camera with Lazer Autofocus technology, tri-colour LED flash, Six-piece modular lens, Full-frame 16:9 low-light sensor
- 8-MP front Camera for slfies
- Dolby Atmos audio technology
- 3400mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch qHD (2560×1440 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and a ~534 ppi pixel density
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor
- RAM 4GB
- MEMORY 64GB expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MP OIS(Optical Image stabilization) rear camera with Lazer Autofocus technology with tri-colour LED flash, six-piece modular lens and Full-frame 16:9 low-light sensor
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfies
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh with Quick Charging
- Standby Time: N/A
- Talk Time: N/A
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours Black, White, Gold
- Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro Rivals Samsung Galaxy S6, Glaxy S6 Edge. HTC One M9 and Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
- Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro Release date 23rd March 2015
- Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro availability N/A
- Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro Price N/A
- Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro Price in India N/A
At last few honest word, Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro is the best high-end smartphone from Lenovo. What you think? Please be open to give your view.