Lenovo K5 Note, India’s best budget smartphone launched Today priced at Rs. 11,999 for 3GB of RAM and Rs. 13,499 for the 4GB of RAM. It will go on sale from Wednesday through Flipkart from 11:59pm in Black, Silver, and Gold colour option. Lenovo K5 Note first launched in China priced at CNY 1099 on 25th Jan. 2016. It will take on Xiaomi Redmi Pro.
The all new Lenovo K5 Note offers you full metallic body supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), 4GLTE, NFC, Finger Print scanner, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, FM Radio and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi offers you stunning colour consistency with wide-angel HD viewing perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
It’s powered by a fastest 64-Bit Octa-core Helio P10 processor clocked at 1.8GHz runs on Google’s most advance Android 6.0 marshmallow OS with Vibe UI on top, 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory and 128GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
It also sporting a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with Dual-LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 8-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 3500mAh battery with Quick Charging measures 152×75.7×8.49mm and weight just 165gm.
Lenovo Vibe P2 recently leaked online expected to launch in Q3 priced under Rs 15,000. Lenovo Vibe P2 will support Finger print Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination .
Lenovo Vibe P2 is powered by a powerful Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 1.5GHz processor with 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
It’s sporting a 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies.
It’s powered by a powerful 49,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio.
Lenovo K5 Note SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with a pixel density of 401ppi
- OS Google Android 6.0 marshmallow
- Processor 64-Bit Octa-core Helio P10 processor clocked at 1.8GHz
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- MEMORY 32GB expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, Dual- LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 3500 mAh with Quick Charging
- Talk time N/A
- Standby N/A
- Dimension 152×75.7×8.49mm
- Weight 165gm
- Colours Yellow and White
- Rival Asus ZenFone 3, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Release date in India August, Q3 2016
- Availability 3rd August
- Price in China CNY 1099 (approx. Rs. 11,000)
- Price in India Rs. 11,999 for 3GB of RAM and Rs. 13,499 for the 4GB of RAM
- Lenovo K5 Note Full Specifications.
Read More About:-Lenovo K6 Note Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo K5 Note is the best budget smartphone in Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.