Now you can get your dream smartphone in affordable price as Lenovo A7000 4G Octa-core smartphone with 8-MP+5-MP Camera going to launch in Indian market on 7th April priced Approx Rs 8,000 in Onyx Black, Pearl White colour option While in overseas market it will go on sale at $169 (approx, Rs. 10,400). Lenovo A7000 will counter Micromax Yu Yureka(Rs 8,999) and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999).The all new Lenovo A7000 supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth with Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) comes with a bigger 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi with wide-angle HD viewing perfect for watching movies, reading ebooks and playing games.
Lenovo A7000 runs on fastest Octa-coreMediaTek MT6572M processor clocked at 1.5GHz and latest Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 2 GB RAM promising blazing multi-tasking creates superior gaming environment reducing heat allows to run your apps smoothly while 8GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory offers plenty of space to store your favorite songs, games and apps.
for shooting Lenovo A7000 sporting a 8-MP autofocus Camera with LED flash, 3264 x 2448 pixels promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front facing camera best for video calling and clicking selfies.
Lenovo A7000 is packed with a 2900mAh battery with Quick Charge promising Standby Time Up to 264 h (2G) / Up to 264 h (3G) and Talk Time Up to 39 h (2G) / Up to 16 h (3G) measures 152.6×76.2×7.99mm and weight 140gm while new Dolby Atmos audio technology is perfect for listening music.
Lenovo recently Launched all new Lenovo K3 Note on 24th March at CNY 899 (approx, Rs. 8,999) and CNY 999(Approx. Rs 9,999) in China to counter Meizu M1 Note. The all new Lenovo K3 Note supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with 1080p resolution powered by a fastest 64-Bit Octa-core MT6752 MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5GHz and runs on Android OS, 5.0 Lollipop with 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory sporting a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with Dual-LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies powered by a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge feature promising 4 hours talk time in 15 minute charging just 7.6 mm thick and weight 150gm .
Lenovo A7000 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor Octa-core MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5GHz and Mali T760-MP2 GPU
- RAM 2GB + ROM 8GB + 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Camera 8-MP Rear + 5-MP front
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2900 mAh with Quick Charging
- Standby Time Up to 264 h (2G) / Up to 264 h (3G)
- Talk Time Up to 39 h (2G) / Up to 16 h (3G)
- Dimension 152.6×76.2×7.99mm, Weight 140gm
- Colours Onyx Black, Pearl White
- Lenovo A7000 Rival Micromax Yu Yureka and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
- Lenovo A7000 Announced 1st March 2015
- Lenovo A7000 Release date in India 7th April 2015
- Lenovo A7000 Price $169(Rs 10,400)
- Lenovo A7000 Price in India Approx. Rs 8,000
At last few honest word, Lenovo A7000 is the best budget smartphone priced under Rs 10,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.