To take on Xiaomi in Indian market, Lenovo has launched world’s best budget 4G LTE smartphone , the all new Lenovo A6000 with 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 , 5”-inch HD display, 8-MP rear Camera in Indian market on 16th Jan. 2015 priced at Rs 6,999 which first debuted at CES 2015 . The pre-registrations in on through Flipkart from Friday,6PM slated to go on sale on January 28, 2PM. It’s rivals are Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999) and Micromax’s Yu Yureka(Rs 8,999).
The all new Lenovo A6000 supports 4G LTE( 2300MHz Band 40 (TDD-LTE) in India), Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 3G, Wi-fI, Bluetooth,GPS and USB just 7.9mm thick comes with a bigger 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for crystal clear view from every angle offers bright clear picture even in sun light.
Lenovo A6000 powered by powerful 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) and runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top with 1 GB RAM promising blazing multi-tasking and superior gaming environment while 8GB Internal memory and 64GB expandable memory offers enough space to store your favorite songs, movies, games and apps.
Lenovo A6000 sporting a 8-MP rear camera with LED flash promising superior photography in low light and 2-MP front camera best for video calling and selfi. K3 also packed with 2300mAh battery promising talk time up to 13 hours and standby time up to 264 hours on 3G and measures 141x70x8.2mm weight just 128gm.
Lenovo A6000 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 4G LTE 2300MHz Band 40 (TDD-LTE)
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM With Dual-standby
- Display 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Processor 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- RAM 1GB
- MEMORY 8GB internal memory and 64GB external Memory Via MicroSD Card
- Primary Camera 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 2-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Battery Li-Ion 2300 mAh
- Talk Time up to 13 hours on 3G and Standby Time up to 580 hours
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and Micromax Yu Yureka
- Price in USA $169
- Release date in India 16th Jan. 2015
- Availablity 28th Jan. 2PM, 2015
- Price in India Rs 6,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo A6000 is the best budget smartphone with 4G LTE on the way to rule the India market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.