LeEco and Coolpad jointly developed it’s 2nd smartphone, LeEco Cool Changer 1C with 3GB RAM+32GB ROM at CNY 899 ($131). LeEco Cool1 Dual already on sale in China starting price at CNY 1,099 (Approx. Rs. 11,000) but not yet launched in India so LeEco Cool1C out side China release date not confirmed yet.
The all new LeEco Cool Changer 1C supports fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C, comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS in-cell display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
It also offers mind blowing multitasking and user interference thanks to Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz, Adreno 510 GPU and latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with EMUI 3.1 skin on top.
Changer 1C comes with 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory but no expandable memory. It sporting a 13-MP rear camera Sony/ OV with flashlight and auto-focus, using F2.0 large aperture, and 8-MP front camera. It packed with 4060mAh battery with C type Quick Charge 3.0. It measures 152×74.8×8.2mm, and weight 167 grams.
LeEco Cool1 Dual and LeEco Cool Changer 1C almost identical to each other LeEco Cool1C comes with Single 13-MP Rear camera, 3GB RAM+32GB ROM no 4GB+64GB variant while LeEco Cool1 Dual comes with Dual 13-MP Rear Camera comes both 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB ROM.
LeEco Cool1 Dual is available in China in three variant priced at CNY 1,099 (Approx. Rs. 11,000) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, priced at CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs. 15,000) 4GB RAM+32GB ROM, and at CNY 1,699 (approx. Rs. 17,000) for 4GB RAM+ 64GB.
Read More About:-LeEco Cool1 Dual Price in India, Review, Full Specifications
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE
- Full Metallic body
- Bigger 5.5 inch Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Faster Octa-core SoC +3GB RAM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual 13-MP Rear +8-MP front
- Powerful 4060 battery with Type C – Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
LeEco Cool Changer 1C SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby, Micro SIM and Nano SIM
- Display 5.5-inch full HD (1080x1920pixels) IPS in-cell display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
- OS Android OS, Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 3.1 skin on top
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz, Adreno 510
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 32GB ROM expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13- MP, Sony/ OV flashlight and auto focus, f/2.0, up to 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution, support Panorama, HDR, Acoustic photographs, watermark pictures
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfi
- 4G, WIFI, WiFi Display, WLAN Direct, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging
- Sensor Compass, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- Handset, USB Type-C Charging Cable, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide, Wi-fi Hotspot
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 4060 mAh with Type C – Quick Charge
- Dimension 152×74.8×8.2mm
- Weight 167gm
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date in Dec. 2016
- Availability in Dec. 2016
- Price in China CNY 899 ($131)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 9,000.
Read More About:-Letv Le 2 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, LeEco Cool Changer 1C is coming rule the Indian and Chines smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.