HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM, the best octa-core mid-range smartphone with killer features finally launched in India priced at Rs 19,990(CNY 1,599 in China) slated to go on sale from 14th Dec. through Flipkart in Dark Grey and Pearl White color option. It’s rivals are Xiaomi Mi4c and Samsung Galaxy J7.
The all new HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM supports 4G LTE, Dual-SIM(Nano SIM), 3G, GPS, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB comes with a 5.5′-inch Full HD display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution with superior wide angle HD viewing perfect for watching movies, reading e-books and playing games.
HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM is powered by a powerful 64-Bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC processor clocked at 1.5GHz with 2GB RAM and runs on latest Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with HTC’s Sense UI blazing multitasking and superior gaming environment reducing heat allows to run your smoothly while 16GB in-built memory and up to 2TB microSD card slot offers you plenty of space to store your favourite songs, music and games.
HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM is the best budget smartphone with the best ever camera which combines a 13-MP rear Auto Focus camera, OIS, BSI sensor with LED flash Full HD(1080p) video recording promising best picture quality in any condition while 4-Ultrapixel with BSI sensor front facing camera is perfect for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a powerful 2800mAh battery measures 157.9×78.8 ×7.9mm and weight only 153gm.
HTC has recently launched all new HTC Desire 820G Plus Dual SIM in Taiwan featuring 5.5”-inch HD display and 13-MP rear + 8-front camera priced at TWD 5,990 (approx. Rs. 12,350 in India), HTC Desire 728G in India priced at Rs 17,990 and HTC One M9s in Taiwan priced at TWD 12,900 (approx. Rs. 26,000).
HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Key features:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4G LTE TDD
- 5”-Inch Full HD display
- Octa-core Processor
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Camera 13-MP+4-Ultrapixel
- 2800mAh battery
- up to 2TB External Memory
- HTC BoomSound technology+ Dolby Audio
HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Specifications:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM Type Dua-SIM(Micro SIM)
- Display 5.5′-inch Full HD display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with HTC’s Sense UI
- Processor 64-Bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC clocked at 1.5GHz
- RAM 2GB
- ROM 16GB+up to 2TB Micro SD card slot
- Rear Camera 13-MP Rear Camera with OIS, BSI sensor, LED flash Full HD(1080p) video, Auto Focus
- Front Camera 4-Ultrapixel with BSI sensor for selfies and Vido Calling
- Battery 2800mAh
- Talk time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Dimension 157.9×78.8×7.9mm
- Weight 153gm
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Colours Dark Grey and Pearl White
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Rivals Lenovo Vibe P1, Samsung Galaxy A9 and Xiaomi Mi4C
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Release date 26th Nov. 2015
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Availability 12 Dec. 2015
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Price in India Rs 19,990
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM price in China CNY 1,599 (approximately Rs. 16,500)
Read More About:-HTC One A9 Price in India, Release date, Specifications, features
At last few honest word, the all new HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM is best smartphone for mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to give your view