Taiwani handset maker, HTC finally launched all new HTC Desire 826 in China featuring Android 5.0 Lollipop, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, 13-MP rear + 4-UltraPixel front camera priced at CNY 2,299 (Approx. Rs. 22,600) for 16GB and CNY 2,499 (Approx. Rs. 24,500) for 32GB will be available from thrusday, 29th Jan through HTC eShop in China which recently debuted at CES 2015. HTC Desire 826 is listed on HTC’s India website expected to launch in India by Q1 March. priced Approx Rs 22000 for 16GB and Rs 24,000 for 32GB.
The all new HTC Desire 826 comes both Single and Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Nano SIM variant with Wi-Fi, FM radio, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G and 4G LTE speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mb comes with a bigger 5.5-inch HD (1080×1920 pixels) display delivers stunning color consistency from almost any angle perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
HTC Desire 826 is the first HTC smartphone to run on Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI skinned on top powered by an octa-core (four cores at 1.5GHz and four cores at 1.0GHz) 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor alongside Adreno 405 GPU promising superior gaming environment and blazing multi-tasking while 2GB of RAM, 16GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card offers enough space to store your date.
HTC Desire 826 sporting a 13-MP Primary camera with LED flash, f/2.2 lens and BSI sensor and 4-UltraPixel front-facing camera offers you the best video calling experience and clicking selfies. It also packed with a 2600mAh battery promising enhanced battery life measures 157.70 x 78.74 x 7.74 mm and weight 155gm.
HTC Desire 826 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM Type Nano SIM, Single SIM and Dual- SIM Support with Dual-Mode(GSM+GSM)
- Display 5.5-inch HD IPS display with Resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and Colour depth 16M
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI skinned on
- Processor Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- CPU Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 405
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera 13-MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 lens and BSI sensor
- Front Camera 4-UltraPixel for selfies and video call
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, apt-X, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 2600 mAh Li-ion
- Stand by time Up to 424 h (3G) and Talk Time Up to 22 h (3G)
- Dimension 157.70 x 78.74 x 7.74 mm
- Weight 155gm
- HTC Desire 826 Available Colours White Birch, Blue Lagoon, and Purple Fire colour option
- HTC Desire 826 Rival Samsung Galaxy A7 and Galaxy E7
- HTC Desire 826 Announced date Jan. 2015
- HTC Desire 826 Release date 28th Jan.
- HTC Desire 826 Price in China CNY 2,299 (Approx. Rs. 22,600) for 16GB and CNY 2,499 (Approx. Rs. 24,500) for 32GB
At last few honest word from heart that the all new HTC Desire 826 is the best mid-range smartphone coming to rock the smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.