Taiwani handset maker, HTC planning to rule the smartphone market with its latest mid-range smartphone, HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM along with Single SIM variant. Rumors claims that HTC Desire 626 featuring with 64-Bit Octa-core processor, 5”-inch HD display and 13-MP rear + 5-front camera will launch on 1st of March at MWC 2015 Press Event along with HTC One M9. HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM expected to go on sale by Q2 priced Approx. $200(Approx Rs 12,000 in India). HTC desire 626 Single SIM is launched in Taiwan at TWD 5,990 (approx. Rs. 11,800). It’s rivals are with Samsung Galaxy A7,Samsung Galaxy E7 and Samsung Galaxy Grand Max.
According to Leaks, HTC Desire 626 will come both Single and Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Nano SIM variant with Wi-Fi, FM radio, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G and 4G LTE comes with a bigger 5”-inch HD (720x1280pixels) display delivers stunning color consistency from almost any angle perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM will run on Android 4.4 kitkat OS with HTC Sense UI skinned on top powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6572 processor with 2GB RAM and quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 with 1GB RAM promising superior gaming environment and blazing multi-tasking while 16GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card offers enough space to store your date.
HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM will offer you a 13-MP Primary camera with LED flash, f/2.2 lens and BSI sensor for shooting and 5-MP front-facing camera offers you the best video calling experience and clicking selfies. It also packed with a 2000mAh battery promising enhanced battery life.
HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM Expected FEATURES:-
- Single SIM and Dual-SIM Support
- 4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS
- Fastest 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Bigger 5-Inch HD Display
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with HTC Sense UI
- 13 MP Rear Camera with f/2.2 lens and BSI sensor
- 5-MP front-facing camera for Selfies
- Dual Front-Facing Speakers with HTC BoomSound
- HTC Blink Feed
- 128GB External memory
HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM Type Nano SIM, Single SIM and Dual- SIM Support with Dual-Mode(GSM+GSM)
- Display 5-inch HD display with Resolution (720×1280 pixels) and Colour depth 16M
- OS Android 4.4 kitkat with HTC Sense UI skinned on
- Processor 1.7GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6572 processor with 2GB RAM and quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 with 1GB RAM
- RAM 2GB/1GB
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera 13-MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 lens and BSI sensor
- Front Camera 5-MP for selfies and video call
- Sensor Compass/ Magnetometer, Accelerometer, proximity, Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity Wi-Fi, FM radio, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G and 4G LTE
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
- Stand by time up to 761 hours
- Talk Time up to 30 hours
- Dimension 146.9×70.9×8.19mm
- Weight 140gm
- HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM Available Colours N/A
- HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM Rivals Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy E7 and Samsung Galaxy Grand Max
- HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM Release date Q1 March 2015
- HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM Price in India Approx. Rs 12,000(Approx. $200)
At last few honest word from heart that the all new HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM is coming to please the smartphone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.